Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Well my ex moved from the house that i was familiar of and

Customer Question

Hi I'm Stephanie well my ex moved from the house that i was familiar of and now I don't know the were about of my son
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No this us all new to me
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: K we gone to court ant the last thing the judge said was for the father and I yo sit down and talk it out and come into an agreement
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: Left the court house Nd i never heard from the father again I had whent to Hus parents house but it seems lthat they had moved away
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Our top Family Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Family Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Family Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. When you say your Ex, do you mean your Ex husband? If so, what order is in place at this time regarding custody of the child? Just trying to get a better idea of what he has your son and how you do not know where he is now?