How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11699
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I reside in Maryland; my 29-year old Son lives

Customer Question

My wife and I reside in Maryland; my 29-year old Son lives with us. Recently my Sons' girlfriend moved out to live with someone else...we have packed-up her belongings in boxes which are now in our garage. It has been one week since she was asked to come and pick-up her things and she has not made a commitment to do so; what recourse do we have regarding her belongings?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Are you in contact with her? That is, can you get her messages (text, email, mail, etc...)?

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.