Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can I speak on the phone with a different COLORADO personal

Customer Question

Can I speak on the phone with a different COLORADO personal injury attorney after my disappointing reply from Doug who spoke of Texas law?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We do not have any experts located in Colorado, but I would be willing to work with you to provide you the information you are seeking regarding your situation if you would like. If so, please tell me specifically what your questions are for us, (I DID READ YOUR PREVIOUS EXCHANGE).