Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

Thank you quick answer! I'd just looked up pro bono lawyers

Customer Question

Thank you for your quick answer! I'd just looked up pro bono lawyers who might help me until the dust settles. I was using the same firm for the divorce and bankruptcy because they advertised both. After several disasters I relived them from the divorce "until the bankruptcy finished." But they told me my house would be safe after I converted to chapter 7 then we got to Rome and the examiner wants my primary residence! My lawyer said "Well, I guess he didn't like my math!" They also failed to tell me I was supposed to hire an appraiser.I was waiting for them to appoint a court approved one or something! The paralegal said "They usually give you a month or so" when I asked how long I had since the 25 FEB hearing. I'M GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING, INCLUDING MY ONLY CHILD!
I've been distraught tonight.
Another Q.Whom do I hire to sue a lawyer? Is there a specialty for that? Because I have been done wrong by soooo many people-plbers, tenants, spouse, and now my lawyers have put my honey in a very tight crack indeed.
Thank you,
Namaste :)
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

I am really sorry to hear that. You would hire an attorney who is experienced with professional malpractice preferably against other lawyers. You also need to notify your state bar ethics committee. They have a grievance site where you can file complaints against attorneys for unprofessional conduct.