Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

A coworker screamed and physically shoved my face with s

Customer Question

A coworker screamed and physically shoved my face with his fingers at work
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I havent
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was doing my job at imc packing orders. When I went to get two boxes for this one order I was working on. They were next to my coworker when he demanded me to wrap to radiators for him with no right. Just because he didn't want to. I refused and said no your going to do them and unintentionally said bitch at the end. But it wasn't even meant to offend him, I wasn't looking at him, it was soft at the end of the sentence meaningless. Then he exploded in face screaming trying to fight,screaming loud and spitting. He shoved my face with his fingers couple times. Thats when I started to scream back telling him not too. I didn't touch him because I wanted to keep my job.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: There's was over 5 witness to this including supervisers. And cameras I think work.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?