Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I have a child who is two and a half. However i have been

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a child who is two and a half. However i have been thrown out of her dads home. I have two weeks to live at the house... what should i do.
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I live with my childs father, we have came into some dissagreement so he has given me two weeks to leave the house with the child
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: He is the main provider
JA: Our top Family Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Family Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Family Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please help
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is the real situation. I have been dating this man for years now, he is 75 and I am 27 years old, we have a child together. However his older son and his sons wife does not approve of the relationship. Their child which is my child fathers grand daughter attends the same school. This has cause a major problem to his son and his sons wife. The wife of his son has went back to my baby father to tell him to take our child out of the school because she does not want our child to be around their child which. I totally disagree that our child leaves the school. However my parter has agreed that i take the child out of school to stop the stress his sons wife and son has causing him. I am firm with havinh our child stay at thr school. Now my parter who is also the child of our daughter has told me if i do not want to take her out then thats the enf of the relationship, and i will have to move out with our child.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am out of work, and have no where to live
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of your situation.

If you have made this home your legal residence, he cannot simply throw you out. He will need to follow an eviction process. Telling you in two weeks you and the child have to leave is not sufficient. If you tell me what state this is, I can provide accurate information on how he would need to proceed with an eviction.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Bermuda,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
He said he would not give me an eviction letter

Thank you. ***** cannot provide information as to Bermuda law. I will opt out and another professional may be able to assist you.

However, I suggest that if you have made this home your legal residence you should not leave and he would need to go through the correct eviction process. Though I cannot provide you information as to what that process is.

Thank you and good luck.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you able to put some one else on?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks

IF there is another professional who can help you, they will let you know here. Please do not respond to this thread as that delays the process. Your deposit is still on account. It has not been touched. Thank you. And good luck