How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27010
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been married years and we an argument and he

Customer Question

I have been married for 7 years and we for into an argument and he gGrabbed
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Grabbed me arm and Scratch me and I called the police and they Arrested him. I did an injection on him, but I want this marriage to work out and we both want to go and do Counseling, can I Cancel the injection and not go to court?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

if the Injunction was issued on request of the District Attorney or the police upon arrest, then you have no power or authority to have it lifted without the District Attorney agreeing to it. IN this case, you are represented by the District Attorney and you would need to tell them that you and he want to go to counseling. That this is an isolated incident and request the DA to place this on an inactive docket.

You can contact the District Attorney and request to speak to someone in the "victim/witness" division so you can discuss these matter. I suggest it there were no injuries it is possible the DA would agree. But you need to go through them for it to be removed.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.

Related Family Law Questions