Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
26296561

A question in regards to parenting time in Minnesota when it

Customer Question

A question in regards ***** ***** time in Minnesota when it comes to the holiday schedule. My husband's agreement states that he has his daughter every Easter holiday. I am wondering if "Easter holiday" means just the day itself or the weekend. Any help would be appreciated. Our regular schedule is every other weekend during the school year Friday 6PM to Sunday 6PM and then during the summer it is reversed.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Generally, unless parenting agreement state that the parent should have the minor child for the Easter Weekend, the "Easter Holiday" would mean the day that the Easter is on every year.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.