Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I just found out that a trail was commenced on a motion to

Customer Question

I just found out that a trail was commenced on a motion to dismiss; the computer and the judgement indicates dismissed (final). I wasn't notified; what does this mean?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answers. My name is***** am an attorney and I'll be happy to help you. At the end of our communications please let me know if you have any additional questions or need me to clarify anything. If you are satisfied with the information you received, could you the please take a moment to submit a rating. We only get credit for the time and effort we put in to preparing answers if you are satisfied AND ALSO submit a rating Would you like to send me a copy of what you see on the computer and I can interpret!it?