Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Custody help

Customer Question

Custody help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist you with your legal question. Please type it below and I'll respond. Thanks!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good evening,

New professional here. I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service tonight.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug