Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Learning of a family member that lives in an rv, no job, no

Customer Question

Learning of a family member that lives in an rv, no job, no real food, doing lsd , while breastfeeding a 3-4 month old. Claims the child is happy in their(parents) bliss when they are doing lsd. Have phone text with those are the mothers words. How can I get css in Oregan involved
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. Yes, this is what CPS exists for. CPS has a state mandate to stand in court for custody of the child if the child is being neglected/abused/is in danger of either. They can take away custody temporarily or permanently, or threaten to do so unless the parents take care of the child properly. A party can file an anonymous report with CPS - see HERE (note however, it is never 100% anonymous).

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.