Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

Is there a template I can use to file this myself or will I

Customer Question

Is there a template I can use to file this myself or will I need an attorney?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I'll be happy to assist you. What type of template are you looking for?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was told that I could file motion to enforce because my ex wife had not refinanced on the home we owned in KY. I need to name removed from loan so i can pursue mortgage of my own.

The following is a list of all of the legal forms available in Kentucky:

http://courts.ky.gov/resources/legalforms/Pages/legalformlibrary.aspx

If you don't see the exact form you need you should take a general family law form from the list (such as one seeking divorce/custody/support), and use the header for that.

You should also go to the following form.

http://ptla.org/sites/default/files/FM-070.pdf

It is from Maine. I know you're not in Maine but it does an EXCELLENT job of laying out the type of information you will need to provide. You can recreate something like this in Word using the Kentucky format from the forms in the link above.

I am also including a link to the Kentucky court rules if you would like to read them. There is no cost to file a motion to enforce.

http://courts.ky.gov/courts/supreme/Documents/WestFCRPP.pdf

This should help you file for enforcement. The courts are really responsive to litigants who proceed pro se so you can always bring your motion to the court and there if there's something missing they *may* be able to tell you. They won't give you legal advice but they should be able to help you with formatting issues. And I can help you as well.... You can always submit a question and put my name in the first line and I will do my very best to answer it.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer. I am happy to clarify if anything is unclear. If you have a moment could you please submit a rating for me. We do not get credit unless you are satisfied with your answer AND ALSO submit a rating. I can also continue to working with you and clarify anything that is unclear even after the rating is submitted. Best of luck to you.

Hi. Please let me know if you need any additional assistance; I'd be happy to help you. If you are satisfied, I would appreciate if you would take just a moment and submit a rating of three or more stars. We don't get credit for the time we spend assisting you unless you're satisfied AND ALSO submit a positive rating. I can of course continue to help you regarding this topic and clarify anything you have questions about.

Hi. Just a friendly reminder to please submit a rating if you are satisfied with my assistance. If you need any *additional* assistance I'd be happy to help you. I know there is a ton of information out there on the internet… and I hope you consider Just Answers a great resource for educational and helpful information. We don't get credit for the time we spend assisting you unless you're satisfied AND ALSO submit a positive rating. I can of course continue to help you regarding this topic and clarify anything you have questions about as well, so don’t feel as though we have to stop communicating if you require clarification even after you submit a positive rating.