Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent

Customer Question

In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent restraining order also is it common to do a pre before we have had a mediation take place and if not can I get my money back
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. You wrote: In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent restraining order also is it common to do a pre before we have had a mediation take place and if not can I get my money back Get your money back from where? What money?

2. What is the permanent restraining order for? Is there a restraining order keeping you from seeing your child?

3. Are you in a divorce action or, post-divorce or no court action filed by anyone relating to custody?

4. Are you seeking custody of a biological child of yours?

Doug