Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent

Customer Question

In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent restraining order also is it common to do a pre before we have had a mediation take place and if not can I get my money back
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. You wrote: In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent restraining order also is it common to do a pre before we have had a mediation take place and if not can I get my money back Get your money back from where? What money?

2. What is the permanent restraining order for? Is there a restraining order keeping you from seeing your child?

3. Are you in a divorce action or, post-divorce or no court action filed by anyone relating to custody?

4. Are you seeking custody of a biological child of yours?

Doug