Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I just turned 18 i gor arrest at 17 i took the plea to a M

Customer Question

I just turned 18 i gor arrest at 17 i took the plea to a M and 10 days community service , but i couldnt do them do to my brother having schizophrenia and me having to take care of him off his medication, very bad episodes, and now i have court on thrusday and i didnt do one day , between my brother , school and work
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Just dont wanna go to jail
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: A free attorney
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 9 months ago.

Hello there -

-

Have you ever been in trouble with the law before? Do you have a criminal record before this incident?

-

-

MARY