How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steven K. Your Own Question
Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2349
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Steven K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have court tommorow doing my parenting class and financial

Customer Question

Hello I have court tommorow for not doing my parenting class and financial affidavit what do I have to exspect
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had applied for a parenting plan with my daughters father I then got arrested and he filed for emergency custody where the judge granted him custody with supervision visits for me so I agreed to a parenting plan so I can see my daughter shortly after I realised I made a mistake and didn't go to the case management conference They asked me to do a financial affidavit and a parenting class and I didn't do it so now they send me a letter saying I have court tommorow because I didn't do what was asked for parenting plan
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me why you did not attend and do it? How much time have you had?

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 11 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  Steven K. replied 11 months ago.

In what state is this?

Related Family Law Questions