Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I am trying to see if my husband of 32 years has been Acted.

Customer Question

I am trying to see if my husband of 32 years has been Baker Acted. Is there any way to do this online? I haven't heard or seen my husband since Tuesday 3/1/16 night when I went to bed. I have medical issues & he is my caretaker. He is not in jail & does not have a history of doing this. We are very much in love. No fights or arguments. I have no credit cards. Can you please help me? I have no family no drivers license no friends. I had brain surgery & have seizures. I need to find my husband. Please please help me I don't know what to do. Tammy
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of your situation. I suggest if you make a missing persons report to your local police they will be able to investigate and let you know if he has been detain in any way or under the Baker Act.