Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Is that a 10 year statue of limitation from the birth of the

Customer Question

is that a 10 year statue of limitation from the birth of the child you just answered my ? about my brother in w,va and I was wondering if the limitation is from the child's birth or they never went to court for child custody and the kids was in their twenties when she did kids our 30 27 and 25 the first time this came up the middle child was 25
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Could you kindly rate the answer on the other thread? We can also talk by phone if you like for an additional charge. It is 10 years after they get a judgement for child support. She never even established a child support obligation. Second he does not owe money for the time he lived with the kids. The latest the law allows her to file for child support on a paternity action is 21.

Any additional questions just let me know.