Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in NYC and had a false acs claim on me, the worker

Customer Question

I live in NYC and had a false acs claim on me, the worker called the school and dr and said everything was fine, but due to a drug arrest I had in 2006 she wants me to take a drug urine test, I wanted to know my rights and if I'm forced to do that.also how long would I have to refuse if I am forced to take one, how long would I have. What are the steps to force it if that's what they do.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me more about the ACS claim? What was filed exactly, who claimed what, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!