Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Want to know how I can marry and live with someone who has a

Customer Question

Want to know how I can marry and live with someone who has a miner child
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good evening Johnathan,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you believe to be preventing you from marrying someone who has a minor child?

2. Will you marry and live in Alabama?

3. What are your concerns if you get married to a person with a child?

Thanks in advance,

Doug