Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My mother file of parental responsibility the accusations

Customer Question

My mother file for allocation of parental responsibility the accusations her fault she also used an alias she now wants to withdraw because I found out about her past and her alien I want to make sure I'm filing the papers correctly and this doesn't happen again
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question we can assist you with?