Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter is being falsely accused of mistreating her

Customer Question

My daughter is being falsely accused of mistreating her child, because she disagrees with the doctor on some issues regarding her child. There is also a strong element of racial bias in this situation, be cause of her race and the area that she lives in. It is not uncommon for African American to services without being insulted by unknown individuals as they attempt to get the most basic of services.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 9 months ago.

Has she changed doctors? I am just trying to get a better idea of what is going on and your question?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want to discontinue your service. One because my daughter has found an attorney. And also because I have been charged and I wasn't given a complete answer. How can I stop this service?

you can contact service and they can issue a refund