How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask romaellelaw Your Own Question
romaellelaw, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 140
Experience:  A FL licensed attorney and guardian ad litem for minors
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
romaellelaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in wyoming my son and s wife recently seperated they

Customer Question

hello i live in wyoming my son and his wife recently seperated they have a 4 year old daughter they cant seem t get a grip on life divorce is likely i worry about my grand daughter right now they do ever other weekend visits when its dad turn he brings her out to me mom is very neglectful towards her daughter i want to know if i can get temporary custody guardianship of her till they figure out what they are doing when she comes to stay with me she tells me that she doesnt want togo home to her mom please help can you give me any advice
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: im very dissapointed in both of them my son needs to buck up and for my daughter in law she only cares about her self she does not spend any time with her daughter at home she put a tablet in front of her more or less say leave me alone im worried about my grand daughter i do not wish to keep her parents away from her but they both have a lot of problems right now and i just want that little girl to be happy loved and safe
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  romaellelaw replied 1 year ago.

In order to best answer your question, I will need a little more information. When you say your granddaughter is neglected, what kind of neglect are you referring to? For instance, is the child not being properly fed, is she being left alone? The more details you provide the easier it will be for me to determine whether the child is at risk of physical harm, and I will be better able to answer your question.

Expert:  romaellelaw replied 1 year ago.

I am providing you with a link to child protective services, where you will be able to file report in your jurisdiction

Expert:  romaellelaw replied 1 year ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Expert:  romaellelaw replied 1 year ago.


Related Family Law Questions