Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband is retired air force 20 year service. He served

Customer Question

My husband is retired air force 20 year service. He served during Korea and later Desert Storm but saw nocaction. I just placed him in an aid and assistance facility. Our income is 4000 per month plus 1800 per payday take home , Iam 76 and work 10 days per month. I have a 401 K I am not taking from as I am still contributing. Can I get help from the VA?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

You MAY be eligible...that is, since your spouse served, during wartime, he could be eligible for a pension

Can you tell me, what is the cost of his care (per month)?