How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11724
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a grandchild that is a of the state of Arizona. If I

Customer Question

I have a grandchild that is a ward of the state of Arizona. If I were able to adopt her, how long is the waiting period there before I could bring her back to my home in WY
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there -


Can I ask a few questions?


How old is she now and how long has she been in the custody of the state?


Are her parents involved in her life at all?



Related Family Law Questions