Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My boyfriend drinks every weekend. I am done I have 3 kids

Customer Question

Hi I am Joy . My boyfriend drinks every weekend. I am done I have 3 kids the youngest 3 is ours and the girls are mine 6 and 8. They call him dad their father abanded when they were babies. I want the kids and to stay in the family home. He refuses to leave
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: `Closet drinker mean to all of us. I went to a lawyer in January and it is too slow I need him out I don't feel safe
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Who is on the title / lease of the house where you reside with your 3 minor children and your b/f?

Did your b/f make any threats of physical violence against you or kids or engaged in physical violence? Please explain as to why you "don't feel safe" in the same house with your b/f?