Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Delgado. My ex gf just took our dog away this Thursday and

Customer Question

Delgado. My ex gf just took our dog away this Thursday and doesn't want to give him back, I ask her abt him, try to talk to her and she read my messages but still don't answer to me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We both paid for him but I'm the mainly person paying for his care, grooming, food, dog sitter, etc. Pleasee
Expert:  LegalGems replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this; can you please tell me what state this is in regards to?