Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter has had CPS up her last 2 years!, 1st baby had

Customer Question

My daughter has had CPS up her butt for the last 2 years!, 1st baby had Pialoric Stenosis and CPD was called in before the diagnosis was done, child died for 43 minutes and EMS brought him back, still cps did not! wait to see what his diagnosis was, finally 1 month ago his was closed, now? baby number two, low birth weight, 6.4 oz... has milk allergy ' both' kids. 2nd baby had Cps again called on her! for his low birth weight, baby is 6 month old,2 nd baby had Testicle Hernia that was fixed as of yesterday, and still cps is going to try and take 2nd baby even though he has gained from 6.4 pds to 13 pounds, ' he's on the growth chart. even these drs in our town calls CPS crazy! Daughter got a paper to show up in court ' family court on the 7th of March and paper states that child' baby' is going to ve taken out of the home because of Dependency, ' 4th charge of non founded charges. what can she do now? no attorney will take her case here. she has video and audio of every visit and every paper she can get her hands on, has complied with their every demand, They did not want her to get baby's surgery, said it was an elective surgery! baby was in extreme pain. now? does this sound like neglect to you? daughter does not! do drugs? her husband is in national guards, and is a mental heath specialist
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking here, i.e. what is your question?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please return my 58.00 no answer needed from scamming people
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DID NOT GET A QUESTION ANSWERED TO FOLLOW UP WITH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?,
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

I provided no answer because you never asked a question. You provided a statement of "My daughter has had CPS up her butt for the last 2 years" and I believe you were attempting to say that CPS claimed neglect against her. However I did not know what you were asking. For example:

"What is considered parental neglect in my jurisdiction?"

"Can she get rid of CPS bothering her?"

"Does she have to work with CPS?"

"Can she transfer custody of the child?"

Etc.

So this is why I asked for a clarification.

Anyhow, I will forward your refund request to customer service. All the best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Proof that you, Ely will refund my 58.00, No question answered and guarantee refund that you said you would to my paypal, keep your word.