Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My brother lives in Ohio s ex hasn't paid the court her

Customer Question

My brother lives in Ohio his ex hasn't paid the court her share of the guardian ad litem fee. The judge issued a ruling saying if she didn't immediately pay she would be found in contempt of court. She moved to California to block my brother from seeing the kids. The judge also ordered the parents and kids th a psychiatrists to begin reunification process. What happens if she doesn't comply. Her attorney said he is recusing himself on the 29th because of nonpayment and failure to communicate
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He only seen his kids one time in seven months and that was with the guardian ad litem. The guardian said the kids were severely brainwashed and recommended reunification. His ex was able to move to california because she claimed abuse. The guardian investigate and found no evidence of abuse and her claim fraudlent
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry to hear this; which state has jurisdiction over this issue? Ohio?