Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I home my house my boyfriend has lived her months? How do I

Customer Question

I home my house my boyfriend has lived her for 4 months? How do I get him to leave?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He is abuse and controlling. I feel like I'm in a prison. I own the home. He does have a job or pay any rent. Everything is in my name.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?.

.

Have you given him any type of written notice to move out?

.

Has he been physically abusive to you?

.

.

thanks