Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband was recently diagnosed with kidney cancer and i

Customer Question

my husband was recently diagnosed with kidney cancer and i have been scheduling all his appointments, filling out all his papers, and he signed a power of attorney for me and now he is saying i am not allowed at his dr visits or anything. can he do that? he could possibly die and i want to be there for him!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Are you asking if he can prevent you from accompanying him to his doctors appointments?