KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

TO ADOPT MY CHILDREN, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT FORMS I NEED TO

Customer Question

I AM WANTING TO ADOPT MY CHILDREN, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT FORMS I NEED TO DOWNLOAD PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Category: Family Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Florida is one of many states that does not have a statute or law regarding restoring parent’s rights after termination of the parental right. Courts in Florida have very little law and no law to rely on if they hear a case to restore rights once the parental rights have been terminated, and there is a very small chance that such an action can be undone. Depending on the facts surrounding the loss of custody, and parental rights there may be no chance under the Florida statute to obtain your parental rights back.

However, even though your chances are very small, you could try and file a pro-se petition in Circuit Court in the County in which you reside. Family law forms that may help you can be found at the following website: FLCourts.org Forms Page. Good luck. I hope this information helps you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I WOULD LIKE A REFUND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY ANWER