Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I m trying to do a change of venue/jurisdiction to Montana

Customer Question

I m trying to do a change of venue/jurisdiction to Montana from west Virginia on the 3rd time now. I have sole custody of my 3 yr old daughter. ive done a motion to disqualify the judge . the mother is 9 months behind on child support no car no job ever. has a bedroom at her grandmaws house > her youngest sons shrink has a case with ohio cps she dosent want the x to have contact with any of her kids . the judge is not in my daughters best interest . an the stress an distrust a round trip one day flight causes her for a*****hearing . the judge said if I did not bring my daughter mar18 hearing he was going to put kidnapping on me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 1 year ago.

What exactly is your question?