Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My 16 year old son and s 17 year old girlfriend had a baby

Customer Question

My 16 year old son and his 17 year old girlfriend had a baby the kids are no longer together.
1. What are my visitation rights my wife and myself see the baby once a week and we bring what ever he needs.
2. Do I have the right too ask the other parents to let the baby stay with my wife and myself on alternating weekends.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state is this in, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!