How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11515
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A school police officer came by my house to do a welfare

Customer Question

A school police officer came by my house to do a welfare check on my child because they received a report from a child in her after school program. He left and said he is coming back with the county police.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.


What are you being accused of? How old is your child? What is the question that you wish to ask with regard to this situation?

Related Family Law Questions