Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I want to know how the filial law of California on daughter

Customer Question

I want to know how the filial law of California on daughter and mother in effect. the mother stays with the eldest daughter and the mother was told to leave for good. the mother does know where to go.none of the 3 girls wnant to take care of her,67yrs old,sick of dementia. please me concern.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only>
Are you asking if the daughter has some filial support duty to care for the mother and allow her to remain in the daughter's home?