Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My girlfriend was admitted to a mental hospital under false

Customer Question

My girlfriend was admitted to a mental hospital under false pretence and against her will she was placed on a three day hold that was up at 6am this morning and instead of releasing her they extended her stay because the doctor that admitted her went on vacation, they told us if she walked out she would be arrested and if i helped her i would be arrested for kidnapping. This is so very wrong and her 8yr old son and 3yr old daughter are not handling it well with out her. Is there anythink that can be done to get her out asap, she's falling apart in there
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 9 months ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Did she see a judge today? Is she scheduled to see one soon?