Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Been married 1/2 months in CA It is has been nothing but

Customer Question

Been married for 4 1/2 months in CA It is has been nothing but arguments. How do I get out of it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am self employed, Construction company. We rent a house. She recently got a job as waitress. No kids. We both have kids that are older and dont live with us. We fight constantly since the marriage. We were together for a 1 1/2 years prior
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 9 months ago.

Get out of what? The marriage?

Hi, are you still with me?