Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been divorce since 1994. I was married years. I HAD

Customer Question

I have been divorce since 1994. I was married for 21 years. I HAD NO CHILDREN AND RAISED AND EDUCATED HER 2 CHILDREN. MY EX SHARES IN MY GOVERMENT PENSION. I HAVE TO PROVIDE HER WITH A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY OF $100,000.00. I AM 77 YEARS OLD,SHE IS 74 YEARS OLD. I AM TOTALLY DISABLE. . I HAD 2 STROKES BACK TO BACK THAT AFFECTED EACH SIDE OF MY BRAIN. I DON'T WALK OR TALK . My MEDICAL NEEDS ARE HUGE. SHE REMARRIED RIGHT AFTER OUR DIVORCE. She LIVES ON THE GULF OF Mexico, IN A PENTHOUSE AND LIVES VERY COMFORTABLEY. I NEED HELP
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?