Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Do you fight rigged custody cases? They almost had me but I

Customer Question

do you fight rigged custody cases? They almost had me but I found an entire case nobody would help... the day of after countless times they lost paper work.. I went prepared and he laughed at me said are u relocating to flordia or staying here? I said we need to discuss the case.. gal met with me an hour and maybe and hour at the house. he dad never raised her just wanted every other weekend. but her paper was was off... I noticed both her dad and his fiance lied about something small like they never drank...silly lie. so i started going research not to mention my daughter was acting very nervous like she wasnt supposed to talk at all.. but anyway with his bad background and not right I thought I woud highlight and dig for a few days and built a case. my 3 grand lawyer never tried to help. the day i went to court i had an entire case built abd also found out that my daughtrs stepson is a registered sex offender and living with them...my daughter never talked about any brothers... I asked if she knew bran***** ***** and her reaction was disturbing.. I had witnesses. long story short i walked in he was snide rude and blunt said so u choose moving over your kid right? i faught with him for 45 min before he would look at my case he was mad. he had already called the fathers lawyer and the gal. noboby could believe thgat i built a case. I love my kids and he is not a good man. the gal was mad and called ahead instead of a surprise vistit and did say that a brandon was there but he dont live there...h put me on the stand and even the judge was against me...they want to continue in march but i need help befor then its as if the entire court was against me. please help si that i can relocate with my job and family they have pushed this off for 4 monthe but theyre not happy
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####