Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband is living with s sister in Arkansas and he left

Customer Question

My husband is living with his sister in Arkansas and he left our kids and myself over 9 months ago refuses to provide a penny towards support no medical either and no transportation for about two of those months ect,,, he had a job still no support he stopped contacting our kids I have tried to keep him I. Contact but he refuses to answer the phone ect,,,, I was wondering if I could file abandonment charges,,, he was providing a roof over our heads and now we are homeless ect,,, I don't even know the exact where abouts,,, he is claiming to be the victim and so on this is rediculous please help,,,
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How much additional charge and can you speak by telephone with all my kids it's hard to text at times but I can do big if that's okay,,,

Hi, $5 is all. I prefer to speak on the phone (makes it easier to share information). IF you see something that says $52, ignore it and respond again and I will resent the $5 offer

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay sounds good when is a good time to call??

I am available now. If you accept the offer for phone call I can provide my #