Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need to send a letter to a court judge regarding

Customer Question

I need to send a letter to a court judge regarding guardianship of my elderly aunt. She has a court appointed guardian now. I was instructed by the court clerk in Manhattan to write to the judge. I am trying to see how the letter should be formatted and how should I explain the situation. thanks
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are you asking for guardianship? Or, what is the point of the letter?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!