Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I need help!!! I have 4 children ranging in ages 7 yrs 2 yrs

Customer Question

I need help!!! I have 4 children ranging in ages 7 yrs 2 yrs 1yr and 2 months...my two little ones where asleep and went o the library with the oldest 2 kids..down the street got caught up with time so next thing I know cps took my kids the detective cussed me in the road went and talked to her the next day and she said she would not file charges...now I'm getting charged with child endangerment! This is crazy!!! I need help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. It is quite unfortunate that the Detective lied to you. However, this is a very serious charge and you should immediately retain the services of a local criminal defense Attorney to assist you in defending yourself of the charge. Unfortunately, this site does not offer legal representation.

You can use the following sites to find local criminal defense Attorney:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

You also have a right to Court appointed Counsel. You should request that an Attorney be appointed for you when you go to Court, if it becomes necessary to do so. In the meantime, you should refrain from discussing the case with anyone without an Attorney present.

Goodluck with your case,