How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11699
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been receiving little over 800.00 a month ex spouse

Customer Question

I have been receiving little over 800.00 a month for my ex spouse mil. Retirement, on top of him paying for child support. Once the finance office took over and I started get the check from the military they are taken my child support out of it. So I'm basically paying for my own child support. Is that right? Please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

This does sound unreasonable. Please explain a little more by what you mean regarding finance office?