Good evening Kevin,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. What sort of help are you seeking specifically?
2. Is your wife still living in NC?
3. How may vehicles do the two of you own?
4. What are the ages of the children?
5. Are all the children of your marriage, or are any from a previous relationship?
6. She says that you owe her and the kids----what does she claim that you owe all of them?
Thanks in advance,