Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
20355756

My name is ***** *****,
, I have joint physical custody

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have joint physical custody of my daughter in the state of Indiana. My ex wife is required to pay 21% of any activities. She just started this past fall but has not paid anything in the past years. I have supported all activities (Ex wife has approved of) costing $5000 - $6000 each year. My daughter just started her freshman year at a private High school. I also just got laid off from work and I am one month behind.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to consider taking my ex back to court to get the child support removed as I am paying for private high school and her activities. My ex wife owes me about $3200 is back expenses for her portion of the 21%. My ex is trying to pay me back $20 a week but she will not unless I give her a support check. The divorce decree does not state anything about college or private high school regarding payments or requirements. My daughter loves the school but money is tight and my ex wife is unwilling to help support it. I can show all the monies I have paid out in addition depositing money into my daughters 529 account and savings. Your advice would be most welcomed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --

-

I am sorry to hear about these issues. I am happy to discuss all of this with you in a telephone call but there is an additional charge for a telephone call (about $40 to $50) -- however, for me that is about an hour of telephone time AND if I need to direct you to any form documents in the event that we agree that this might have to be taken back to court, it ALSO includes anything that I might have to do in that area as well (all as part of this question charge and the price for the telephone call). Given what you have told me already, I do think a telephone call is a good idea........

-

I have to submit the request on an ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFER which will then appear on your page and you have to ACCEPT the ADDITIONAL SERVICE PROPOSAL in order for me to get your telephone number and proceed to call you .

-

I am submitting the offer now, so PLEASE watch for it and as soon as you accept I can call your number (right now, tonight) and we can get you some assistance with these matters !!

-

-MARY

Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello again --

-

I submitted the request for a telephone call so you should look for the Offer Additional Services section / button on your screen. You may need to either refresh your page or exit out of it and enter back into the page again.

-

If you find that the telephone call is not affordable to you at this time, that is also fine -- but please let me know that and I will answer your question here in this written forum to the breadth that I can do so (obviously there are limitations on the written word that we do not get when we can speak first !!).

-

I AM HAPPY TO HELP -- tonight or even tomorrow if you have a particular time that you want to get on the telephone for a chat. I am available from noon eastern time through the entire day and up until about midnight tomorrow night.

-

MARY