Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am the French wife of that gentleman who is trying to get

Customer Question

Doug,
I am the French wife of that gentleman who is trying to get our special funds from the Northern Trust in Chicago where we have 3 millions. My husband is trying to steal the monnay , ALL to take toFrance and hidding himself in a Hotel in FW so he does not get the information about to sign the papers for filling divorce. I NEED HELP TO KNOW WHAT TO DO SO HE DOES NOT EMPTY OUR ACCOUNT. HE IS BY POLAR AND SICK VERY MUCH SO MENTALLY. but no one has does anyything to help him. PLEASE HELP ME . I DID PAY A LAWER IN FORT WAYNE BUT HE DID NOT DO MUCH TO GET MY HUSBAND THE FILLING PAPERS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO STOP THE MONNAY IS TRYING TO TAKE FROM NORTHERN TRUST IN CHICAGO. PLEASE HELP ME WRITE ON MY PERSONAL E.MAIL.*************
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO . MY HUSBAND IS PLANNING TO GET THAT MONNAY AT 8 OR 9 A.M FROM THE NORTHERN TRUST IN CHICAGO.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I attempted to assist you---or whoever was using this username----yesterday evening and I was specifically opted out and the question thread was closed, I'm afraid that I am not in a position to assist you further, and I will opt out of this question.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

Doug

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
okey