Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

My name is ***** ***** located in Oklahoma, My Wife left

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** located in Oklahoma, My Wife left this home 22 Dec 2014. Came home Around Mar for 3 day left for a month came back around Apr 12 to file taxes, 2 days later left again. only talk about 2 min over the phone giving her an update on her bill she left behind. today she talking about moving back home . I don't want her here anymore. no kids. what's my rights?.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: meaning?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 10 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Your option is to file for a divorce and when you file request the court grant you a temporary use and possession of the martial home until there is a final resolution of the matter.

You cannot lock her out of the home or prohibit her from living there until you get a court order to that effect.

I suggest, that if you do not want to divorce, then you and she need to get together and agree on a separation agreement, wherein you stay in the home.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification.