Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is ***** *****. My question is in regards to an

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****. My question is in regards ***** ***** uncontested pro se stepparent adoption.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. What is the process for having a home study done? Do I have to have a motion to have someone appointed? Or just fill out the Order appointing an investigator to make a social study in an adoption case??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for requesting for my assistance.

In what State do you reside?