Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

How do I save my children from the state care system that

Customer Question

How do I save my children from the state foster care system that has allowed my minor children to be sexually & mentally abused?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You will need to file suit against child protection and family services and it must require an attorney because the suit is on behalf of your children and you cannot represent them pro se. If the children were placed into the foster system and that system and the incompetent social workers failed to protect them from abuse in the system, then child protection is liable to them for the harm they have suffered. You will need to contact legal aid or the state bar for a local civil rights attorney who can assist, since the failure to protect is a violation of the civil rights of the children.