Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

FL - I have a child(21months) and the mother and I (both

Customer Question

FL - I have a child(21months) and the mother and I (both unmarried) signed and a birth affidavit listing me as the father and had it notarized. We are not together now and I have provided for our child since birth and continue I filed a petition for a lawful order outlining parental responsibility and time sharing but now she says I'm not the biological father. Can I lose my son?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Is biological father known and was paternity test ordered to determine whether you are a biological father?